Subject: [Leica] RE: Kodachrome lab to close in Europe (Tom Westbrook)LUGDigest, Vol 32, Issue 243
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Jun 30 16:19:11 2006

Which begs the question, why hasn't Kodak sold K-14 to another concern?
Maybe Cosima can take it on, and supply Kodachrome for all their new LTM
products.  Now THAT would be interesting vertical integration!

Off on vacation to the West Coast this coming week.  Hope to hit the Nixon
library and the Madonna Inn, all with my 8mm Bolex--the Leica of regular 8*

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

*Note I did not mention the Leicina, an electric/electronic bomb best left
forgotten.  An 8mm Bolex is fully manual, fully adjustable, and fully
rebuildable today--much like an M2 or M3.