Subject: [Leica] FS - Leica IIIf and M3 equipment
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 17:06:15 2006

For sale by a recently widowed friend of mine are:

Leica IIIf equipment, including:

Body, IIIf, "Red Dial", mfd 1952, w/o ST, silver chrome, with brown hard
leather Leica case.

Light meter, Metraphot, sn 11xxx

Lens, 5 cm f/3.5 Leitz collapsible Elmar, silver chrome (sn 649xxx)

Lens, 3.5 cm f/3.5 Leitz Summaron, silver chrome (sn 1018xxx)

Asking price for IIIf equipment:  $850

Leica M3 equipment, including:

Body, M3 double stroke, mfd 1957, silver chrome (sn 872xxx), with Leica
Meter
MC and brown hard leather Leica case.

Lens, 50 mm f/2 Summicron, M mount, with caps and Leica UVA filter, silver
chrome, in soft leather case (in good condition) (sn 1886xxx).

Lens, 3.5 cm f/3.5 Summaron, M mount, with "eyes," silver chrome, in fitted
leather case, w/metal "Leica" front cap (sn 1556).  Some fungus present.

Lens, 13.5 cm, f/4.5 Hektor M mount, silver chrome, with leather case (sn
1208)

Asking price for M3 equipment:  $1900

With the single exception noted, all pieces are in at least EX+ cosmetic
condition (KEH grading scale), many better, and all appear to be in good
working
order, though I haven't checked shutter speeds, etc.

Strong preference to sell as complete packages, as listed above.

E-mail me off-list with questions.  If you decide you're serious, I'll put
you directly in touch with the owner.

Bart Smith