Subject: [Leica] New photos
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sat Jul 1 14:59:34 2006

I think so.....it's called a victrectomy....removal of the transparent gel
fluid in the eye interior and replaced with a synthetic fluid.  Very high
success rate with visual restoration within a few days.  Where's your house
there?  Ours is east of Bath in Pamlico Beach near Wades Point..right near
where the Pamlico and the Pungo merge into the Pamlico Sound.

Robert