Subject: [Leica] Re: Colour Correction Assistance, Best Colour Film to Scan?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jul 1 20:02:05 2006

Greg,
In most cases I think that the 4th dye layer messes up most scanners.  On my
Kodak scanner I understand why Fuji films need tweaking. :)  But when I scan
Fuji films I usuall have to add a fair amount of cyan and a touch of green
to get neutral colors.  I just find a white tone of a black tone and add or
subtract until I get a neutral setting.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com