Subject: [Leica] Leica Lens to Hasselblad camera adapter......
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Jul 4 06:24:15 2006

I have seen an adapter listed for sale... It allows the use of Visoflex
lenses in M39 mount onto a Hasselblad 200/2000 series
camera.

Is there an adapter to allow the use of M lenses into M39 mount ( I realize
infinity focusing will not work.)  ( Hint.. probably a
macro part)  This allows me to use my Visoflex bayonet mount lens to the
Hasselblad body adapter.

Has anyone ever tried to use a combination like this?  Experiences, good or
bad?
Do the 400mm + longer Visoflex lenses cover the 6x6 format without
vignetting due to the barrel size?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net