Subject: [Leica] Speaking of Weddings......
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Jul 5 19:01:51 2006

Yes, I have more to post! 2 weddings from June.

Introduction note:

No children were harmed or provoked by myself. I have an assistant for that.
There's a photo in this set that was taken with a 1933 lens, you take a
guess. The first Lugger to guess right will receive a rare Nagin in Your
Pocket keychain.The last 2 photographs in this set were made on purpose,
first one with background in focus, last one with foreground in focus. You
tell me which one works.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album413?page=1

Enjoy, bash me while I'm sleeping.

Chris