Subject: [Leica] Speaking of Weddings......
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Jul 6 12:23:40 2006

Hi Chris,
Looking at the thumbnails, my eye got immediately attracted to the
harp photograph. But there are other beauties IMO: the one I like
most are the spontaneous shots. And there are quite a few of those.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 6-jul-06, om 05:01 heeft Christopher Williams het volgende
geschreven: