Subject: [Leica] Jill Greenberg's Distressed Children
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jul 5 21:11:20 2006

I am with Steve (and you, Tina) on this. This is kind of Anne Geddes
kitsch, although with a dark undertone. As for the defenders of her
work, someone will always defend all kinds of garbage because it is
"original and thought-provoking"; you can even get prizes for putting up
an unmade bed in a gallery these days ;-)

Nathan