Subject: [Leica] Jill Greenberg's Distressed Children
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Jul 6 14:50:57 2006

No pitchfork Chris - this is a case for bringing back the stocks (rotten
eggs and tomatos)  and ducking-stool (nice slimy green pond)  - put the
lady in them/it, get everyone to shoot the scenes and then publish them
all. I'd like to hear what kind of pretensious guff she will spout after
that.
Douglas