Subject: [Leica] Tale of Two Telyts Part Deax - The Evil Twin
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jul 6 18:27:44 2006

Bob,
The Telyt is an achromat, only two colors controlled.  So, when examined
closely, you will see color fringing.  Until Canon started using flourite
and Nikon came up with ED glass and Leica started using glass with a lot of
flourite in it the Telyt's were about as good as it got.  Now it is better.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com