Subject: [Leica] Jill Greenberg's Distressed Children
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Jul 7 10:28:07 2006

Hi Arche,
This is a completely different situation for me. The kid (note: not
baby) was clearly amused and overt to her interacting with him.
She just chose the most interpelling shot of these 3. Making it into
an unforgettable image.
I don't think she set everything up just to get this one: it would
show in the other shots that she was pushing him in a certain direction.
Just IMO.
Philippe

Op 7-jul-06, om 17:18 heeft Arche, Harvey het volgende geschreven: