Subject: [Leica] Shoot from the shadow side?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jul 7 21:38:22 2006

Sonny posted:
>>Subject: [Leica] Shoot from the shadow side?
Ted was out of town, and I wanted him to see this....
http://www.sonc.com/ducournau.htm<<<<<<

Hi Sonny,
Not exactly what I mean "shooting from the shadow side." But right on the

I mean if I saw this situation there wouldn't have been a heart beat of
hesitation to shoot it as we see it! Quite frankly, I can't imagine not one
other photographer who wouldn't have automatically re-acted in fashion to
shoot it as we see it.

Quite frankly any idiot who'd respond with... "Oh I'd have used flash to
fill in the shadows!" Would only illustrate their inability to be quite
blind to a beautiful lighting situation!

But then Sonny it's older? More mature? Guys like us who have the feelings
for light, than these puppies who think all the shadows should be balanced
or filled with the main light! ;-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road