Subject: [Leica] Re: Zidane's boo boo
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Tue Jul 11 02:00:04 2006

Forgiven not forgotten
Besides that Nick, I think words hurts 10 times more then stiks and stones
Insulting people and being crude on the field should  give a yellow card
- taking of the shirt like Scweinsteiger did should not
imho
I will as Didier mention look foreward to 2008 EC - and in the mean time
change my Zidane shirt with my M6
best
Ruben