Subject: [Leica] Re: Zidane's boo boo
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Wed Jul 12 02:37:53 2006

I dunno
I can't remember the last time I heard of a major league ball player calling
another player something like what Zidane got called on the field during the
game. Ditto for the NFL NBA NHL or US soccer for that matter. - Something to
do with professionalism maybe. or maybe just part of America's secret to
success: Let the idiots run the country, not run around the country!
Javier

 >That sort of thing has gone on for years in professional sport, and if you
can't deal with it, you >shouldn't be playing - it happens in every game on
both sides. There's a rhyme in English: "sticks >and stones can break my
bones, but words will never hurt me" - a grown man should surely be >able to
cope with it without getting violent.