Subject: [Leica] Yet another PAW
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed Jul 12 20:28:05 2006

>From the West Coast antique car meet--Antebellum South, Gone with the Wind,
and Lincoln cars were the themes.

"As God Is My Witness, I'll Never Shoot Digital Again"

And here is John with Miss Burning of Atlanta

These were captured with John's supposedly high-quality digital
point-n-pray, set at something called high quality.  No film, no exposure
setting, no dice.

I was shooting 8mm movies most of the time.  They're still at the lab, being
previewed by Mr. Selznick.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA