Subject: [Leica] Power of B&W?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Jul 14 02:23:48 2006

GeeBee,

if you're in Norfolk, perhaps a few Fenland landscapes on the way back?

Peter

PS For those who haven't lived in the Fens or on their edges: The Fens are
in
the East of England and there is basically nothing higher than a copuple of
hundred feet between them and the Urals (though a good bit of that is sea).
Not
quite the Siberian Steppes but... Any LUGgers who were stationed at any of
the
Cold War bases there will know what I mean.