Subject: [Leica] M7 and Film!
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Fri Jul 14 15:39:03 2006

On 14 Jul 2006 at 17:35, Tina Manley wrote:

> Your comments are welcome!

Wow.  (repeat many times.)

Actually, I'm very glad to see you continuing to post these, as it
makes it much easier for me to explain to people what I mean when I
talk about photos of ordinary life that have the same kind of impact
as the stuff they see on the evening news or the cover of the latest
issue of something or other.

Wow.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com