Subject: [Leica] M7 and Film!
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Jul 15 03:53:27 2006

Love them.
One thing though: I'd not present them as if they were postcards. It
looks a bit cynical.
Unless you want to make a point with it, as would be done in a
campaign against poverty. But then it needs a punchline to make that
clear.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 14-jul-06, om 23:35 heeft Tina Manley het volgende geschreven: