Subject: [Leica] M7 and Film!
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Jul 15 08:28:34 2006

I have the opposite opinion from Philippe's in this case - they don't
in any way come across as "post cards" which has a kind of prejudicial
connotation for "no deep content" which just isn't owned by these
images.

I viewed your images this morning at a family reunion here in
Spearfish, SD. Uniformly people were drawn into them - who is this
woman? what is she doing? how is she living? It was PERSONAL for
everyone who viewed them - they felt involved and wanted to know more
and see more. Viewing time was not just a glance and move on but many
minutes of looking and discussing and thinking about life under those
conditions.

Thank you for sharing. I think your display is completely appropriate
and useful and in this case it'll be a dual between Philippe and me
with squirt-guns at 500 cm!

Adam