Subject: [Leica] M7 and Film!
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Jul 15 05:59:45 2006

In this case, I'd make the white frame a bit smaller, and put the
info vertically on the right bottom side or left top side.
This way, you include the info you want to include, but get it one
level down in terms of importance in the overall image.
You could also include the info at the back of the print.

Op 15-jul-06, om 14:40 heeft Tina Manley het volgende geschreven: