Subject: [Leica] Film Forevah!!
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 21:19:28 2006

In a message dated 7/15/2006 1:20:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
ruben@rhodos.dk writes:
yep!  - the concept of loading my scanner with an orange filmstrip with
strange greenish and purple motifs not having  any visual refference to
an original leaving everything up to the scanner and then all of post
processing in photoshop  - yeak  - you have my sympathies

Put a Grey Card in the first frame and you have a reference ready made for
your scans.  I have had no problems with this procedure when scanning my
color
negs.

Gene

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Film Forevah!!)