Subject: [Leica] Professional Tourist
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jul 16 09:46:28 2006

OK guys counting money was never one of my strong points in life. :-( Damn I
could've easily handled that amount and in some photos made better pictures
taking my time . :-) So I bow before you lads. Thank you.

The next time I do something like this I'll take my very smart grandson
along as I did last time. Before we left Canada he had the currency
exchanges in his head for each of 6 countries we would be in, a small
calculator and pad in pocket to make sure we paid the correct amount for
everything. And whether it was a good purchase price or not. Damn smart kid
whom I expect will be a millionaire some day. And no he wont be a pro
photog! ;-)

thanks again guys.

ted
tedgrantphoto.com