Subject: [Leica] Paying to shoot
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jul 16 13:41:29 2006

I went to shoot a Gospel music show at Audubon Zoo about a month ago. As I
neared the outdoor stage, I saw on a large sign with the words

NO TAPE RECORDERS!
NO VIDEO CAMERAS!

Everyone seems to think everyone else has an ulterior motive. I have started
shooting my Rolleiflex TLR lately. Nobody would think that a lawyer,
terrorist, paparazzi, or private detective would use a Rolleiflex, so people
leave me alone.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com