Subject: [Leica] Paying to shoot
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jul 16 15:25:03 2006

At 05:49 PM 7/16/2006, you wrote:
>I feel very uneasy being in any way critical of Ted - he's a hero of
>mine - but in this case, we're not talking press work but stock,
>surely? And surely it's reasonable for different rules to apply?
>
>Nick

Why?  I'm a member of both NPPA - National Press Photographers
Association - and SAA - Stock Artists Alliance.  I don't always know
when I take photograph how it will be used.  Why should the rules be
different?  I don't pay and will never pay for access to any photos.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Paying to shoot)