Subject: [Leica] I have saved a soul
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun Jul 16 17:03:32 2006

That might be the topic of our next meeting.

I was going to show him my new Focomat V35.

I think the classical lenses will go back up in price/value as digital backs
become more prevalent.

And classical techniques will re-emerge as users discover the limitations of
the digital gear and processes.

regards
Vick