Subject: [Leica] I have saved a soul
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 16 18:45:32 2006

Jim,
Yes, the cameras are available, but I don't think that they are being
manufactured any more.  If you live in NYC, Tokyo, and a few other major
cities then you will find some medium format cameras on the shelf.  But try
finding one in most places.  You won't find one for sale in Atlanta, Kansas
City, and I didn't see any in Chicago(didn't stop by Calumet).

Don
don.dory@gmail.com