Subject: [Leica] I have saved a soul
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Jul 16 18:40:42 2006

Don:

As far as I know, the Rollei 6008e and AF are still being manufactured.
  Rollei even has a digital back "bundle" available.

Jim

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] I have saved a soul)
Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] I have saved a soul)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] I have saved a soul)