Subject: [Leica] was location
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 21:24:26 2006

In a message dated 7/16/2006 11:13:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

The discussion started being about Ted, not about location  fees.

I don't like to see topics drift to talking about people.
If  folks can talk about location fees and stay on-topic, I don't mind a
bit.

----------------------

Those of us on the "location fee" did not mention anyone at  all.  There was
a derivative quote, but Larry had changed the subject  line, and we were all
commenting on how to gain access to photography in  "closed"  environments
and
movie/production photography locations.   I  cannot speak to other subject
lines as I have not been in any of those  threads.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana