Subject: [Leica] was location
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jul 16 21:28:03 2006

Sonny offered:

 ===============

Sonny said:
>>Huh?   I thought, at least under this particular subject line  "location
>>fee"
, the conversation was pretty good and  interesting.

So far there just have been Larry, Chris, and me commenting under this
subject until Ted and Brian came in.

Not sure I get why.<<<

Hi Sonny,
I thought I started this whole thing about paying fees to photograph
locations with several posts by Tina, myself and Frank.

Then it appeared it was becoming more of an ethical problem with a feeling
it was getting out of hand as a subject for the screen rather than one face
to face. Like nobody was going to win this other than pissing somebody off
and that's why I suggested... "we all agree to agree not to discuss?

I mentioned it was the kind of subject best talked about as a round table
discussion, beer in hand in relaxed fashion before people got feelings hurt
and became a word brawl that wouldn't resolve anything but ticking some
folks off about what's right and wrong and being screwed!

Not sure if this is the same topic you are talking about?

ted