Subject: [Leica] Laundry (Tina Manley)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jul 18 00:28:48 2006

-----Original Message-----

  15. RE: Maria, One more time! (Tina Manley) (G Hopkinson)
  16. Laundry (Tina Manley)
  17. Re: RE: Maria, One more time! (Tina Manley) (Tina Manley)

M------------------------------

Message: 15
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:22:39 +1000
From: "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: [Leica] RE: Maria, One more time! (Tina Manley)
To: <lug@leica-users.org>

Tina, I have to say I like the new crop better (maybe because I was one of
those suggesting the angled crop!) I confess that I prefer the colour
version, at least that of the lounge and curtain.
I do find the patches of bright light on the left hand edge distracting
though.
Just my humble amateur opinion. This is a really good learning exercise for
me, looking at many great LUG image posts and making myself consider all of
the elements and try to apply the same thought to my own.

Cheers
Hoppy