Subject: [Leica] Re: Slide copying
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Jul 18 16:22:26 2006

At 06:57 PM 7/18/2006, you wrote:

>>Has any one tried to copy slides this way and were you satisfied with
>>the results?

I think I wrote about this but maybe it was on another list.  I'm
using the Beseler Slide Duplicator with a Canon 5D, adapter, and
Leica R 60/Maco lens to copy slides to digital.  It doesn't do as
good a job as scanning with the Nikon LS5000 and the file size is
much smaller, but for something very quick and easy, like web use, it
can't be beat!

Hope this helps.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA