Subject: [Leica] Re: Keeper cameras
From: pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson)
Date: Tue Jul 18 18:10:12 2006

Larry:
They're all worthless, I'll take them off your hands for free ;-)
But seriously, at least in my mind here are a few ideas, hopefully
others will chime in:
1950's Nikon and Canon rangefinders
Earliest Nikon F
Alpa
Maybe Hasselblad 500, though low now, seem to be coming up a bit already

Phil

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Re: Keeper cameras)