Subject: [Leica] Re: Keeper cameras
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Jul 18 18:38:17 2006

Leicas and Rolleiflexes are, because of their quality and quantity, the most
valuable keepers because there are so damned many parts out there that can
be cannibalized for repair purposes. I think that the early Nikon RFs may be
a little too much of a collector's item. A well cared for Contax IIa with
lenses, to me, takes the third place under the Leicas and Rolleis.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/