Subject: [Leica] Re: Consensus on external hard drives
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jul 20 19:10:25 2006

Thanks to all who responded.  It sounds like for permanent storage the
250- 500GB drives offer a means to back up files as well as store images as
part of a redundant backup system.  There will be several ways to actually
move files from the basic D&D to sophisitacated automated back up systems.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com