Subject: [Leica] Consensus on external hard drives
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Jul 22 06:57:18 2006

Don,

I run a 250GB external Toshiba drive on my Windows XP machine. In fact it
was so
good I got two, for my kids' machines.

Cost about ?75 each. Probably 1 for 1 exchange rate in the US, ie $75

You could get any of the picture archiving s/w to manage it for you - I
think.
It stores their photos and backups readily.

Peter Dzwig