Subject: [Leica] Maria, One more time!
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 22 06:12:10 2006

In a message dated 7/17/2006 9:51:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
images@infoave.net writes:
I think Ted means from the original color photo I posted.  I did
straighten and crop the photo and darken the floor a
little.  Straightening the photo made it possible to crop out the
dark shadow on the right side.  The color photo that is up now is
exactly the same as the B&W but with color ;-)
While the B&W shot gives the story to the little girl, the color shot tells
us about the culture , and their use of bright colors to enhance their lives.

Gene