Subject: [Leica] OT: Info on a Pentax digital
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Jul 23 01:15:44 2006

Hi all.

My daughter is in the US right now and the prices I am seeing for
Pentax ist DL are simply great, from my point of view. She would like
her own digital SLR (she got spoiled by using mine so the compact
digitals are no longer in favor with her).

What's the catch? is the K100 or K110 so much better that they are
dumping the prices on the older ones? I expect the K100 and cousins
would be a bit too much for her.

Once again, my question is: What's the catch?

Phil, this is the camera (the ist DL) that your daughter is pleased with,
right?

Daniel

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] OT: Info on a Pentax digital)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] OT: Info on a Pentax digital)