Subject: [Leica] R8 winder problem
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Jul 23 05:28:49 2006

Slobo:

Try cleaning ALL those gold contacts with a cotton swab dipped in
alcohol... both on the camera, IN the back of the camera, and on the
winder. Has always worked for me since someone here told me the same
thing about three years ago.

Jim

Replies: Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] R8 winder problem)