Subject: [Leica] M7 repair (!!)
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 23 07:39:24 2006

In a message dated 7/20/2006 1:59:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
bernardofeio@yahoo.com.br writes:
I receive it with this marks:
  http://br.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bernardofeio/album?.dir=/3a2are2

is this normal in a Leica repair?

  the bottom plate is now more loose then it was....

  the vulcanized finish looks like it was changed. (the camera is less the 2
years old)

  what do you think?

I would say this is definitely not normal.  I would say a call to Solms
would
be in order and a firm demand for a for a Very fast repair/replacement for
their mis handleing of your camera is in order.

gene