Subject: [Leica] adobe lightroom - lug takes?
From: wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell)
Date: Sun Jul 23 21:48:20 2006

On 7/23/06, Eric Korenman <faneuil@gmail.com> wrote:
> Been doodling around with adobe lightroom - I don't think I quite get it
> yet.
> What are everyone impression of it and the role it will play?
>
> Eric

Seems to run quite slow on my iMac Core Duo (as a universal binary, so
Rosetta isn't the problem), but I expect it to be better in the retail
version.

I just got Aperture 1.1 as well. Much faster RAW rendering and they
seem to have fixed the RAW rendering issues of the 1.0 release, but it
cannot get my white balance right out of the box.

Lightroom nails it every time, but nothing I do in Aperture (dropper,
automatic) seems to work short of setting it myself.

--
MP
wooderson@gmail.com