Subject: [Leica] Re: Battery charging
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jul 24 09:51:47 2006

If you're literally totally away from current from your car or any AC
DC source - your only dependable option is to buy and carry more
batteries. Fully charge them just before you take off on foot and
have a small mechanical film camera to take over when you run out of
battery life.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com