Subject: [Leica] determination is this week's theme
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jul 24 17:09:40 2006

Eric showed:

> http://canid.com/newest/must_reach_toy.html
>
> http://canid.com/newest/hanging_around_3.html<<<,,

Eric,
Photo 1 B&W is the epitome of "SHOOTING FROM THE SHADOW SIDE!!" :-) they
don't come any better than this for using natural light in the best shadow
side enhancing fashion! Wonderful!

Whether you shot from this angle because of light matters not, simply
because it's absolutely perfect and falls into... "Damn I wish I'd taken
that!"

This is a prime example illustrating exactly what shooting from the Shadow
Side is all about for those who still go around wondering ....... "what the
hell is Ted talking about with his... "Shoot from the Shadow Side?"

Well your photograph is right on the mark perfect!

ted

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] determination is this week's theme)