Subject: [Leica] Playing with the Hektor 6,3/2,8cm & Leica IIIF
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jul 24 22:29:29 2006

It is definitely a different animal. It took me a while to like it,
but I've finally come around.

In the long run it was easy (for me). I just went back to D76 and all
of the sudden the film started doing what I wanted it to do.

I'd go so far as to call it a fine-grain film. I get the impression
that those who complain about Tri-X's grain haven't used the new
version.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Playing with the Hektor 6,3/2,8cm & Leica IIIF)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Playing with the Hektor 6,3/2,8cm & Leica IIIF)