Subject: [Leica] Playing with the Hektor 6,3/2,8cm & Leica IIIF
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jul 24 23:52:27 2006

On 7/25/06, Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@charter.net> wrote:
> I've got 40+ rolls socked away, waiting to be processed. I'm waiting
> for the heat to die down a bit.
> I've been shooting with the 2.8cm Hektor and a 3.5cm Summaron lately.
> I'm beginning to find that I use both equally as often.

Slobodan,

I'd like to hear more about your experiences with the 3.5cm Summaron.
I too am attracted by the low profile of a IIIf and a small lens. The
Elmar, collapsed, is small, but I usually want a bit wider.

Is the 3.5 Summaron a low-profile lens? All I have to compare with now
is a Jupiter-12 and it sticks out more than a 35/2.0 Summicron. On the
other hand, the Jupiter-12 has a deep recess that functions like a
lens shade.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Playing with the Hektor 6,3/2,8cm & Leica IIIF)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Playing with the Hektor 6,3/2,8cm & Leica IIIF)