Subject: [Leica] walking in the woods with my father
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jul 26 11:05:05 2006

Kyle Cassidy showed:

>>This is the place where my father taught me to light a fire without any
matches, how to make a compass with a sewing needle, how to find north
in a swamp on an overcast day, how to build an emergency shelter, and,
how to use a camera.<<

And much much more.

>>http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/travel/2006/woods/index.html<<

Hi Kyle,
Wonderful memories of your dad and the walk through the woods.
The photographs are quite meaningful as we invisibly walk along with the two
of you.

>>>But, if I've done this properly, you shouldn't need to know any of that
to enjoy these photographs.<<<

And that you've done me old son! :-) What you also did was evoke some
memories of me with my dad.

ted