Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jul 27 06:37:31 2006

B. D. showed: like wow!
http://gallery.leica-users.org/BDColen/runner

B.D.,
What beautiful moments!!!!!!!!! Each one has so much feeling, they're
wonderful.

The little guy running is an all time classic. Love it and would give me eye
teeth to have been the one to shoot it! Damn yer good! :-)

Some time you've got to show this big and beautiful. And if you're having an
exhibition it's got to be one of the opening images as a child running into
the future world.

It certainly looks like a picture that could be titled as ... "There really
is hope for a far better future! Let's give the children a chance!"

Wonderful! wonderful! Good on you big-time!  I assume these are from " A Day
in the Life?" If so, the family will have such incredible mementos of
growing up.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road