Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon LTM 1.8/50
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Jul 27 15:55:24 2006

Last chance before I put it up for auction. This is
the 2nd version of this great lens, not the chrome
Serenar. On his site, Dante Stella said he couldn't
see a difference between this lens and the 1st rigid
Summicron.

http://www.dantestella.com/technical/canoleic.html

This lens is in gorgeous condition (Jpegs if you're
interested), comes with a Canon uva filter, a very
nice 3rd party hood, and front & rear caps. $275. I'd
much rather see this lens go to one of you guys than
some shmo, and I need to pay for the M6 TTL 0.58 I
just bought.

Arche