Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon digital gear
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Thu Jul 27 20:58:34 2006

I've upgraded my digital gear again.  Here's the chance to get a
camera and a few lenses at a good price for your spouse or kids.  All
offers will be considered.  PayPal accepted.  I'll even include
shipping.  This gear needs a new home.  Will sell separately or $
1000 for everything.

Canon Rebel XT, 8.0 MP black body.  Like new condition.  Box,
registration papers.  Smallest EOS digital SLR.  Asking $ 499.

Canon EF-S 60mm f 2.8 macro USM lens. Like new condition. Asking $ 299.

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM lens.  Like new condition.  Asking $
549.

Richard Clompus, OD
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Message from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] Jeffery PAWs 29 and 30)