Subject: [Leica] Just curious
From: joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti)
Date: Fri Jul 28 18:51:28 2006

USPS is the least expensive service for overseas shipping. However,
Insurance is a must, and long delays are to be expected in certain
countries.

Once I shipped a camera to a bidder in France; it took 35 days for delivery.
Even though I did all possible to reassure him of my integrity, including
sending proof of shipment, he posted negative feedback for "non delivery".
I can't blame him since he did not know me.

JC

Expensive to ship outside the US.

Gene

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Just curious)