Subject: [Leica] OT: Need digital camera help and advice, semi-urgently!
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Sat Jul 29 07:09:45 2006

Nikon Capture Control (part of Capture 4.4) will allow you to
directly  save images to your hard drive and automatically process
them as they are downloaded. From there it should be easy to make an
Automator  script to print them as they are created.

Capture supports all nikon DSLRs and the price of the D70s should
fall soon as Nikon has a teaser on the web site announcing a new
camera coming Aug. 9, reportedly the successor to the D70s. The D50
is already near  your price range and may fall as well.

Allen